Non-Simpson Test Proctoring
How to schedule a CLEP or Non-Simpson exam
- If you are taking a CLEP you must complete a CLEP Registration form and pay the registration fee. Please go to clep.collegeboard.org for more information.
- Call the ASC at (530) 226-4783 to reserve your seat in our testing rooms
- Please schedule your exam at least 2 days in advance
- We will not proctor CLEP exams during TUG finals week
- Exams will be proctored only during normal business hours
- Simpson University exams will always be given priority when scheduling
What to bring with you
Please bring a government issued photo ID, including name, signature, and recognizable photo.
Fees for test proctoring at Simpson in the ASC office for CLEP and other institutions other than Simpson are as follows:
Fees for Simpson students taking CLEP or tests from other academic institutions:
- $25 with exact change (no personal checks accepted)
- $30 with Debit/Credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, American Express)
- $35 with exact change (no personal checks accepted)
- $40 with Debit/Credit card (Visa, MC, Discover, American Express)
These rates do not include the price of a CLEP exam. CLEP exams are paid for separately at clep.collegeboard.org.