We are excited to announce that we've partnered with OptimalResume.com to bring you state-of-the-art online career technology.
- Resume Writing Guide
- Creating The Optimal Resume
- Resume Evaluation Checklist
- Good & Bad Cover Letters
You are able to create career materials, practice for interviews and take skills assessments through a single, easy-to-use portal. You'll also be able to turn your career documents into a professional website, which is imperative for today's job search. Because the program is web-based, you'll be able to access it from any computer, any time.
We want you to have the tools necessary for today's competitive job market, and we think Optimal Resume will give you an edge. It's essential that you begin using these tools as early in your Simpson University career as possible, so please visit https://simpson.optimalresume.com/ and click "Create New Account." Once you're registered, you'll have access to all these modules:
- Resume Builder + GPS - Select from dozens of templates and samples to create and customize your professional resume, then place it into an employer-searchable database to have job and internship opportunities delivered to you.
- Website Builder - Create a confidential website that features your resume and other materials (files, letters) to share with potential employers.
- Letter Builder - Browse letter samples and templates to construct a letter for every professional situation.
- Portfolio Builder - Store, organize and display different projects, including images, writing samples, and audio and visual files.
- Interview Preparation - Practice for any type of interview using the Interview Prep tool to record and review your responses.
- Skills Assessment - Research the skills needed for an industry and evaluate how your experiences have helped you prepare.
- Video Resume - Record a video resume to give employers a taste of your personality.