Our mission, our purpose, is to provide comprehensive mental and physical health care, education and information, referral to urgent medical care, and caring support while you are accomplishing your educational goals, promoting a lifelong healthy lifestyle.
Second floor of the Owen Student Services Building in the Wellness Center, Room 208
- Monday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Thursday: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
*appointments encouraged, walk-ins welcome.
All services are free except for immunizations, which are offered at cost.
- Illness and injury assessment and care
- Free non-prescription medicines
- Flu vaccine Fair in September and TB tests
- Residence hall visits to ill students
- Referral to outside providers/doctors*
- Suture removal (per doctor's order)
- Travel health advice and immunization research
- Equipment loan (crutches, wheel chair, heating pads, etc.)
Teri Sabers, RN
Tel (530) 226-4178
Fax (530) 226-4876
*The university nurse is a nurse, not a physician. She cannot make medical diagnoses. She can assess your complaint and pertinent body systems and make a nursing diagnosis, discussing next steps of care. It is not the intention of the university nurse to be identified as a primary healthcare provider. She will assist you with short-term/temporary health problems, but please stay connected with your primary healthcare provider for your on-going healthcare.