Our goal is to assist you in achieving and maintaining good health so you can accomplish your educational objectives and enjoy campus life.
Second floor of the Owen Student Services Building in the Wellness Center, Room 208
- Monday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Tuesday-Thursday: 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
*While school is in session
All services are free except for immunizations, which are offered at cost.
- Illness and injury assessment and care
- Free non-prescription medicines
- Flu vaccines and TB tests
- Residence hall visits to ill students
- Referral to outside providers/doctors*
- Suture removal (per doctor's order)
- Travel health advice and immunizations
- Equipment loan (crutches, wheel chair, heating pads, etc.)
- Assistance with insurance claims
- Annual Health Fair
- Monthly health newsletters
Monthly Health Newsletter
*The university nurse is a nurse, not a physician. She cannot make medical diagnoses. She can assess your complaint and pertinent body systems and make a nursing diagnosis, discussing next steps of care. It is not the intention of the university nurse to be identified as a primary healthcare provider. She will assist you with short-term/temporary health problems, but please stay connected with your primary healthcare provider for your on-going healthcare.