By using GoodSearch in your search bar, you can raise money for Simpson University.
GoodSearch is a search engine that you use exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it's powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. Their goal is to help as many nonprofits and schools as possible; they want to help fund the great works they are doing. And, as important as the money, GoodSearch allows people to feel connected to organizations helping to make the world a better place and support them every single day. They believe that "doing good" should be a part of people's everyday lives.
You may also view your GoodSearch profile to do the following:
- Track how much money you've raised for Simpson!
- Grow your social rank and earn points to collect GoodBadges!
- Promote Simpson on your profile!
- Be recognized for recruiting your friends to give back!
There are also ways to make a difference for Simpson University through your everyday actions. You can:
- Add the GoodToolbar: Adding the GoodToolbar to your browser automatically earns Simpson a donation every time you go directly to a participating GoodShop store and make a purchase. The toolbar will also alert you of any available money-saving coupons and earn Simpson a donation every time you search through the GoodSearch search box on the toolbar!
- Shop and Save Money at GoodShop.com: Shop through GoodShop.com where you can find over 75,000 of the most up-to-date coupons and deals at over 2,500 popular online retailers and have a percent of every purchase be directed to Simpson University!
- Make GoodSearch.com your home page: Use Yahoo! powered GoodSearch so that every time you search the web, a donation goes to Simpson University! Plus, find exciting new offers and more ways to raise money for the university!
- Join us for a free webinar: Learn more about the features of GoodSearch and GoodShop! Their 20 minute webinar will take you through all of the fun features that their products have to offer and show you how easy it is to give back to Simpson through your simple everyday actions.