With the generous support of our donors, Simpson University is consistently able to provide a high quality educational experience. There are many ways to partner financially with Simpson University. See below for opportunities to give to Simpson.
Science & Nursing Building
This structure is desperately needed to serve a growing number of science students and to resource Simpson University’s commitment to expand the sciences and related curriculum.
The Friends of the Simpson University Library Endowment Fund has created an opportunity for you to leave a legacy by investing in the growth and development of the library.
The Many Faces Initiatives Endowment
The purpose of this fund is to provide the means by which the Simpson University community can fully engage with, and benefit from, the increasingly diverse nature of our student body.
These student callers form a very important part of the Advancement operations. They are responsible for contacting alumni and friends of Simpson University in a fundraising and "friend-raising" capacity.
Support Simpson every time you search the internet or shop online
By using GoodSearch in your searchbar, you can raise money for Simpson University.
GoodSearch is a search engine that you use exactly as you would any other search engine. Because it's powered by Yahoo!, you get proven search results. Their goal is to help as many nonprofits and schools as possible; they want to help fund the great works they are doing. And, as important as the money, GoodSearch allows people to feel connected to organizations helping to make the world a better place and support them every single day. They believe that "doing good" should be a part of people's everyday lives.
You may also view your GoodSearch profile to do the following:
- Track how much money you've raised for Simpson!
- Grow your social rank and earn points to collect GoodBadges!
- Promote Simpson on your profile!
- Be recognized for recruiting your friends to give back!
There are also ways to make a difference for Simpson University through your everyday actions. You can:
- Add the GoodToolbar: Adding the GoodToolbar to your browser automatically earns Simpson a donation every time you go directly to a participating GoodShop store and make a purchase. The toolbar will also alert you of any available money-saving coupons and earn Simpson a donation every time you search through the GoodSearch search box on the toolbar!
- Shop and Save Money at GoodShop.com: Shop through GoodShop.com where you can find over 75,000 of the most up-to-date coupons and deals at over 2,500 popular online retailers and have a percent of every purchase be directed to Simpson University!
- Make GoodSearch.com your home page: Use Yahoo! powered GoodSearch so that every time you search the web, a donation goes to Simpson University! Plus, find exciting new offers and more ways to raise money for the university!
- Join us for a free webinar: Learn more about the features of GoodSearch and GoodShop! Their 20 minute webinar will take you through all of the fun features that their products have to offer and show you how easy it is to give back to Simpson through your simple everyday actions.
Transform – Semi-Annual Newsletter
Transform is a quarterly newsletter designed to inform friends and donors of Simpson University about how their gifts are making a difference. Each issue focuses on a department on campus and includes a student profile, a faculty profile, a trustee profile and a student service spotlight, among other information.
Simpson University is recognized by the U.S Internal Revenue Service as a 501(c)3 organization. All gifts are fully deductible to the extent allowed by your country of residence. Please consult a qualified tax advisor for reliable information about individual gifts and deductibility.
Attn: Beth Spencer
2211 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
You can also contact Beth by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 530-226-4602 or 1-800-598-2239.