Admissions Requirements

Finishing your bachelor's degree doesn't mean you have to give up your life. ASPIRE's convenient schedule, offering evening or weekend classes, means you can earn your degree and continue working full time. And you can finish your degree in only 16 months.

For maximum flexibility in scheduling, you have a choice of three enrollment periods each year: fall, spring, and summer semesters. Our competitive costs, convenient payment plans and financial aid give you options to help you afford your education.

Organizational Leadership and Online
  • Application with fee
  • 1 Professional reference
  • Official Transcripts
  • 62-88 units (124 units bachelor's degree)
  • 2.5 GPA
  • English Composition
  • RN License
  • Statement of Commitment
  • At orientation you will need to submit a current TB test and Personal Malpractice insurance
Liberal Studies, Business Management, Psychology

Simpson University welcomes international students from many different countries.

An international applicant is any applicant that is not a U.S. citizen nor an eligible non citizen. If you are a U.S. Citizen, even if you are currently living outside the U.S., or if you are not a U.S. Citizen but an eligible non citizen, you do not qualify as an international student.

Declaration of Financial Support

Applicants must demonstrate financial resources to enroll.

All Simpson University international applicants must submit a notarized Declaration of Financial Support Form demonstrating financial resources to enroll.

It is critical to assess the cost of attending Simpson University before beginning the application process:

  • You must demonstrate educational funds available or from sponsor(s)
  • Simpson University cannot assist in finding sponsors
  • All application materials must be complete, including the Declaration of Financial Support, before admission and financial assistance can be considered.

All International students must submit college transcripts. The transcripts must come directly from the students college or university.

If transcripts are from another country other than the US please have them officially evaluated, there is a fee for this service. Visit for a list of transcript evaluation services.

Send official transcripts to:

Simpson University
2211 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003


A photograph of the applicant (approximately 2”x 3”) must be submitted to the Simpson University Admissions Office to complete the application process.


To obtain the I-20 form (which is used to apply for the student visa), you must complete the full application process, be accepted to the college, and pay the enrollment deposit of U.S. $100 (which is credited to your student account).


Simpson University admits students of any race, color, gender, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. Simpson University does not discriminate against qualified individuals with disabilities in the recruitment and admission of students, the recruitment and employment of faculty and staff, and the operation of any of its programs and activities, as specified by applicable federal laws and regulations.

GI Bill Information

The GI Bill is arguably the greatest benefit of serving in the Armed Forces. The GI Bill includes several VA administered education programs including the Post-9/11 GI Bill, The Montgomery GI Bill, REAP, and VEAP. These programs provide a benefit that can enhance your life, career, and future income potential.

You can apply by filling out VA Form 22-1990, Application for Education Benefits. Call toll free 1-888-GI-BILL-1 or visit for more information.

Military Transcript Information

The Army/American Council on Education Registry Transcript System (AARTS)

Joint Service Transcript (JST)

The Community College of the Air Force (CCAF)

Coast Guard Institute

Credit is granted based on recommendations provided by the American Council on Education (ACE).

Please send transcripts to:

Simpson University
2211 College View Dr.
Redding, CA 96003

Additional Veterans' Affairs Information

For information on filing procedures and student requirements please contact Dannielle Stahly, Veterans Affairs Certifying Official, and office of the Registrar at (530) 226-4608 or visit our Veterans' Affairs page.


Continue Your Education Online Video. Click to watch.

What Can You Achieve in 16 Months Video. Click to watch.