International Student Admissions Requirements
Simpson University is home to international students from many different countries.
An international applicant is any applicant that is neither a U.S. citizen nor an eligible non-citizen. If you are a U.S. citizen, even if you are currently living outside the U.S., or if you are not a U.S. citizen but an eligible non-citizen, you do not qualify as an international student.
- Submit your online application ($35 non-refundable application fee)
- Submit a spiritual reference (online or by paper)
- Submit official secondary or high school transcripts
- Submit official ACT, SAT, or TOEFL score
- SAT: Minimum of 401 on critical reading section
- ACT: Minimum of 16 on English section
- TOEFL: 550 paper-based, 213 computer-based, or 79 internet-based
- Submit official college transcripts (if applicable)
- Submit the I-20 application
- Provide financial information. US law requires that you prove your ability to support yourself for every year of your program of study.
- Student Proof of Income (If student is paying)
- Student Bank Statements (If student is paying)
- Affidavit of Financial Support
- Sponsors proof of Income (if sponsor is paying for tuition)
- Sponsors bank Statements (if sponsor is paying for tuition)
*Please review I-20 packet for more information
Applicants for whom English is not their first language must take the TOEFL exam as part of their application to Tozer Seminary. The minimum required score is 583 (paper), 240 (computer), or 94 (Internet). For more information about the TOEFL exam, visit the TOEFL website.