What is an Alumnus?
Most people think you must have graduated from Simpson to be considered an alumnus of the college. But the fact is that according to the Alumni Association By-laws "Alumni shall consist of all those who have graduated from Simpson University and all who, upon withdrawal, have completed 24 credits or more of study at said university."
The Alumni Association is committed to matching involvement opportunities to the strengths and passions of our alumni. Start thinking about how you can contribute to a growing and vibrant Alumni Association.
Perhaps you would be interested in:
- Hosting an alumni event or chapter in your region
- Serving on the Executive Board
- Assisting with Homecoming Weekend activities
- Calling your class about upcoming reunions
- Starting an affinity group (psychology alumni, entrepreneur alumni, pastoral development, etc.)
Please contact the Alumni Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 530-226-4774 regarding your area of interest!