Connect Parent Club
Did you know? Every SU parent of a current or former student is a member of Connect, the Simpson University Parent Club.
Connect SU Parent Club is designed to help parents and families as their students experience college life. It is a caring and supportive network of parents who get involved in one way or another with their time at Simpson. It is also a great way to minister to and serve students in small and meaningful ways.
There is no need to “join”. You’re already in. All you have to decide is how you would like to be involved!Connect is a great way to be more closely connected in the life of your student during their years at Simpson and continue their legacy as they become alumni of SU. Even if you do not live locally, there are many ways to be involved.
Here are some of the things that the Connect SU Parent Club participates in:
- Parents in Prayer (email prayer team)
- Assembling/shopping for Hugs from Home student care packages
- Helping at campus events such as Grandparent Day, Visit Days, and Homecoming
- Serving food to students during late night finals’ week studies
- Being SU ambassadors in the community – spreading the word about Simpson!
- Web site hosting/parent Facebook page
- And more…