Graduate & Professional Studies Students
Simpson University is dedicated to helping graduate and professional students finance their degree or program. Our staff is ready to assist with finding the best financial aid options for you. You can find information on how to fill out the FAFSA by visiting our Financial Aid page. Be sure to ask your Admissions Counselor for more information on additional Financial Aid options.
Direct Unsubsidized Loan
- Available to students pursuing an undergraduate degree as well as graduate students*
- Interest on loan accrues at the time of disbursement
- Repayment begins 6 months after graduation or when the student is no longer enrolled at least half-time**
- Must complete the Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Loan entrance counseling online at studentaid.gov
* Students in the P.A.S.C program are not eligible for federal loans.
** (6 credits for undergraduates / 5 credits for graduates)
Grad Plus Loan
- All Direct Loan borrowers are subject to an origination fee.*
- Credit-based loan
- Can borrow up to the cost of attendance (COA)
- Amount requested will be evenly divided among each term
- Must complete MPN
- Apply through studentaid.gov
* Fee is taken from the gross loan amount prior to disbursement.