Marketing and Communications
The Marketing and Communications department is responsible for promoting the university for the primary purpose of meeting enrollment objectives. We do this through strategic marketing programs, advertising and public relations.
We will build awareness and connectivity clearly articulating the mission, identity and vision of Simpson University through creativity, innovation and inspired performance.
- To be thought leaders producing innovative, message-specific, brand-driven inbound and outbound communications.
- To increase our institution’s online exposure and drive Simpson University’s brand awareness to the broadest market reach.
- To effectively promote and advertise Simpson University’s educational products and services utilizing available resources in print, web, photography, video and technology.
- To develop strong media relations and execute and engage in events on and off campus demonstrating Simpson University’s connectedness to our northern California community.
- To publicize relevant stories about Simpson University that serve to thank, inform and keep employees, donors and alumni connected with Simpson University.
Our team works closely with all university departments to ensure their voice is clearly and accurately communicated in print and online pieces and that we maintain brand conformity across a variety of communique.
Simpson University Helpful Marketing Links