Planned gifts are those for which a donor retains an interest and the charitable use by Simpson University is deferred to some future time. Simpson University's Advancement staff can assist you in making a planned gift that satisfies your needs while advancing the mission of the university. Examples of planned gifts include:
- Charitable gift annuity
- Charitable remainder trust
- Outright gifts of cash, stock or real estate
- Retirement assets
- Life insurance distributions
Planned Ways to Give
- You don't have to use cash to make your gift — you can give us appreciated securities instead, and use an asset that cost you less than the tax deduction you'll get for it today.
- You may be holding assets that would benefit us more than they do you — such as a life insurance policy that you no longer need, a parcel of real estate like a second home or undeveloped land, or a collection of books or artwork that you no longer have room to display.
- You can make a gift that costs you nothing during your lifetime — make us a beneficiary of your will or revocable trust, or a beneficiary of your retirement plan, and leave your cash flow and current financial planning uninterrupted.
- You can make us a partner in your giving — you can deed us your home but continue to live there, you can sell us property at a charitable discount, and you can make a gift that pays you lifetime income.
Contact the Advancement Office
2211 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
Donations and Online Giving