Ask SU - Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q:  What majors or academic programs do you offer?

A:  Simpson offers 23 different majors in the Traditional Undergraduate program. Visit to see what is offered. Visit, under the academics link to view the various ASPIRE majors Simpson University has to offer.

Q:  How much is tuition?

A:  Please visit our website at for a list of tuition and fees for each program.

Q:  How do I pay my tuition?

A:  The following methods are available at Simpson University for paying tuition:

  • Online through your WebAdvisor account at
  • Submitting a cash or check payment via the mail
  • Calling 530-226-4621 and submitting your payment over the phone with a credit card
  • If you would like information regarding your payment plan options, please visit our website at

Q:  Do you have a required high school GPA?

A:  Simpson's required GPA for first-time freshman standard admission is 2.75.

Q:  How many students are enrolled?

A:  Currently there are about 720 undergraduate students enrolled at Simpson University. Total student enrollment including graduate and degree completion programs is closer to 1,280.

Q:  How do I apply as a transfer student?

A:  The application is the same for both first time freshmen and transfer students. You can start your application here.

Q:  What types of student housing are available?

A:  Simpson University's Traditional Undergraduate program offers six residence halls for on-campus housing. Please visit to view maps, pictures and more information about each of the six residence halls at Simpson University.

Q:  How do I contact the Registrar's Office?

A:  The Simpson University Registrar's Office is located on the second floor of the Owen Student Services center, suite 201. You can contact the Registrar's Office via the following:

Registrar's Office
Simpson University
2211 College View Dr
Redding, CA 96003

530-226-4111, phone
530-226-4870, fax

Don't see your answer here? Chat with us now.

Contact us