Student Financial Services Office
The Student Financial Services Office at Simpson University provides students and parents information on
The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (known as the FAFSA) is a form that can be prepared annually by current and prospective college students (undergraduate and graduate) in the United States to determine their eligibility for student financial aid.
Visit the Financial Aid Options page to view program-specific aid options. Two basic categories of aid include:
We will be introducing some exciting new system enhancements to provide more convenience and ease for our families, allowing them to manage their education expenses in a 24/7 online Student Account Center.
This is a service Simpson University will provide through the Student Account Center (SAC) administered by Tuition Management Systems (TMS). This online website will allow you to view up-to-the-minute account activity, make payments, and enroll in an optional semester monthly payment plan.
What to Expect:
An email will be sent from simpsonu.afford.com to your Simpson University email address to register for access to the Student Account Center (SAC). Due to Federal student privacy regulations (FERPA), the student must register first.
After logging into the Student Account Center, you will have access to a web page that will offer the following features:
- Account Summary Data – available 24/7 with real time updates.
- Account Activity – also available 24/7 with real time updates.
- View Available Payment Options - enroll in a payment plan or make one-time payments by available payment methods.
- Ability to Share Account Access – Select “Manage Account Access” and share access with additional family members or other participants that are frequently important partners in this process. An email with activation instructions will be sent to the invited participant.
Regular Office Hours
Monday through Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Self-Service Financial Aid and Student Finance
Self-Service Financial Aid allows you to know where you are in the financial aid process, the next steps required, and other important details.
Self-Service Student Finance provides detailed financial activity including access to your current statement. This is where you may also make a payment online.
We encourage you to log into Self-Service today and navigate through the features. We want you to be confident and empowered in making financial decisions while at Simpson University!
To log into Self-Service you will use the same user name and password as WebAdvisor.
Have you received your 1098T?
Heartland ECSI is assisting Simpson University with generating and sending the 1098-T statement for 2016. Please go to the Heartland ECSI 1098-T Information Page for any questions related to your 1098-T statement and to access an electronic copy of your 1098-T statement on the Heartland ECSI portal. To access your 1098-T statement online, you will need your:
- School code (4S)
- Social Security Number
- Heartland ECSI PIN (emailed to students w/ electronic consent, mailed to students w/o electronic consent). If a you do not know your Heartland ECSI PIN, please go to the Retrieve Credential Page.
Calculate Your Investment
If you are a new, undergraduate student, planning to attend full-time (12-19 units per semester), this calculator is meant for you! It is a tool designed to help you estimate your potential costs and financial aid at Simpson University. Please click on the Net Price Calculator button to begin.