Academic Success Center
The Academic Success Center engages in the intellectual growth and success of Simpson University students by providing them with resources, education, guidance, and support to assist them in their individual efforts.
Discover why the ASC is the place to be
This is accomplished through offering:
|Resources||Including but not limited to tutoring services, many handouts and calendars for your assistance, and disability accommodations.|
|Education||A number of seminars are available and open for individuals, clubs, and or the full campus to attend. If you would like us to do something for your club, team, or even a group of friends, let us know.|
|Guidance||Not sure where to go for help? Come see us, if we cannot help you directly, we will connect you with the department that can be of assistance. We will also guide you as you progress through the different stages of college and academic life.|
|Support||We are available to meet with you one-on-one or in a small group to help you learn or discover different techniques to reach your goals.|
To find out more about what we have to offer, please click on one of the following links.
- Academic Coaching
- ASC Guidelines and Procedures
- Disability Accommodations
- ESL Resources
- Test Proctoring
- Tutoring Information
- Peer Tutor Position Application
- When Faculty are TOO Accommodating! By Jane E. Jarrow, PH.D.
- ADA of 1990 and ADA Amendments Act of 2009
- Teaching Students With Disabilities
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Quizlet a sight to help you create flashcards and other study aids all at once- for FREE!
- Time Management Links
Location: Owen Center #203
Phone: (530) 226-4783
Fax: (530) 226-4864
Monday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday 9 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Friday 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
For information or referrals, please email us at email@example.com.