Want to JOIN GOD in His mission of redeeming the lost around the globe!?
All Simpson University students are invited to apply for a 2014 WorldSERVE team! Pray and determine that you DO want to follow God to the ends of the earth, wherever He might send you, and also seek confirmation from friends, parents, and mentors.
The application process has several parts:
- Dates and Expectations: Read this and determine whether you can fully commit to all aspects of this journey.
- Leader or Member: Read this and decide if you would like to apply as a student leader or a team member (there will be a place to mark this on your application).
- Submit your application before the deadline!
Student LEADER Application: due September 29, 2013 by midnight
Team MEMBER Application: due November 1, 2013 by midnight
- Interview: Once you have submitted your application, you may visit the Spiritual Formation Office (Owens Center, 2nd floor) to sign up for a brief interview. (Interview Day for team members will be Saturday November 9)
- Selection: Student leaders will be chosen and notified on October 4, and team members will be chosen and notified on November 15.
The first requirement for all team members is to attend the WorldSERVE Kick-Off Night on Wednesday, Nov. 20 at 7 p.m. Team members will meet one another and receive important information about fundraising, dates, and expectations .
Beginning the first week of class in January, teams will meet weekly throughout the entire spring semester for training and preparation.