To encourage and facilitate a healthy living-learning environment that builds healthy habits to support academic pursuits, personal well-being and creativity for all residents.
Unique Irwin Events and Traditions
- Club Irwin (our oldest and most distinguished event): with a new theme every year to reflect the different personalities present in our residence hall
- Residence Hall Retreats: emphasizing our intimate community, Irwin residents "retreat" away from the many responsibilities and distractions we face in our daily life and commune in a special way, gaining deeper bonds between ourselves and the Lord
- Sporadic worship sessions by residents: There are constantly students that use lobbies as a place of worship. Many afternoons and evenings you can hear the melodies of guitar playing and worshiping voices floating through the residence hall.
- Glow in the dark capture the flag: a highly competitive game played with our brother residence hall, Thompson-Mangham. Residents of all skill levels can play
- Fellowship and Friendship: our open kitchen is constantly full of communing residents and our large lobbies make Irwin a popular place for residents to fellowship and hang out with one another without being confined by the more intimate lobby spaces
- Full community kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Lobby on each floor
- Flat-screen with Direct TV
Hall Floor Plans