To encourage spiritual growth through prayer and worship nights, as well as providing opportunities for women to form close knit friendships.
Unique Morgan Events and Traditions
- White Out (one of our oldest traditions): the biggest and best dance party of the year, complete with black lights and great music...women of Morgan-Sharpe only!
- Chic's & Noodles: a semi-formal dinner, dessert, and entertainment night put on by and for the women of Morgan-Sharpe and the men of our brother hall, Currie-Ediger
- Community Service Projects although our projects differ each year, we tend to have a focus on the elderly in our community who need a helping hand or a loving connection with students
- Worship Nights: Morgan residents gather to pray and worship with one another in our hall or at the fire pit
- Mad Hatters Tea: hosted by Morgan-Sharpe, a tea and luncheon for all Simpson women to enjoy food, dynamic speakers, and getting dressed up! Prizes are awarded for the craziest hats!
- 12 Days of Christmas: our way of kicking off Christmas break by watching a Christmas movie and eating snacks in a different resident's room during the 12 nights before dead week!
- End of the year BBQ (our last event of the year): a trip to Whiskeytown Lake where together we enjoy food and fun before finals!
- Full community kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Lobby on each floor
- Flat-screen with Direct TV