M.A. in Organizational Leadership
The Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership program is designed for the non-traditional adult student currently working in a setting where they can apply and practice their developing leadership skills. The 36-semester credit program can be completed in just 16 months by taking nine credits for each of four semesters, with a short break between semesters. Courses are offered in a combination of online and face-to-face formats.
MAOL Admissions Inquiry
Please complete the below information so that a Graduate Studies Admissions Counselor can contact you directly.
Are you ready to APPLY? To begin the application process:
- Complete the online Graduate Admissions Form to set up your SimpsonYou page
- Log in to your SimpsonYou page
- Click the APPLY button to access the online application
- Priority Application Deadline June 1, 2015
- Final Application Deadline July 1, 2015
- Program starts September 1, 2015
- Comprehensive, important dates available here