If you would like to schedule an individual or group visit, please contact the Admissions Office at 1-888-9-SIMPSON or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get the most out of your campus visit by attending one of our Preview Weekends. You’ll experience a day in the life of a Simpson student by attending chapel, going to class, getting to know faculty, dining in the cafeteria, and touring the campus. All this followed by exceptional evening of entertainment SU style and getting to see first-hand what residence life is all about when you “room” with a Simpson student for a night. This two-day event is a fun way to learn more about Simpson University and discover your place in a wonderful community!
- "A Day in the Life" - Major Specific Preview Days
- Spring Preview Weekend
- Red Hawk Summer - A Pre-Orientation Event
Red Hawk Summer - June 24-25 and July 15-16, 2016
Incoming students: You are invited to become a part of the Simpson community while earning VIP status at Fall Orientation by attending this weekend. The weekend will include the sights and sounds of Simpson University and the surrounding community. You can receive the following:
- ID card
- Registration assistance
- Financial aid advising
- Academic advising/Graduation plan
- Campus mailbox key
Prospective students will have the opportunity to get connected with their inner “RED HAWK” , the Redding community, and other incoming Simpson students. You will also have a chance to meet faculty, staff and your future classmates and roommates. The rest of the weekend will include a barbeque with staff and faculty, worship night, and a fun day at Whiskeytown lake. The cost for this event is $50.
Come join us for this amazing weekend and enjoy a RED HAWK SUMMER!
“A Day in the Life” Major Specific Preview Days - September-November
Discover Simpson’s unique programs and experience a Day in the Life of a student through our major-specific preview days. Our hope is that your most important questions are answered as you connect with faculty, participate in classes, and meet the amazing SU student community.
Spring Preview Weekend - March
This year’s Spring Preview Weekend will be full of festivities, music, and informative seminars. Attendees will include our current student body, youth groups, leaders and prospective students. Friday night’s entertainment will feature NiteLife: Simpson University students present a live talent show of unique performances. You won’t want to miss this exciting event! The cost is $30 per person.
Travel Reimbursement Program (TRiP)
Simpson University will reimburse the gas cost of a prospective student travelling to visit the campus, provided (s)he brings along three friends on that trip.
To qualify, the driver of the car will need to:
- Notify the Admissions department in advance that they want to take advantage of the TRiP program and schedule their visit date.
- The driver and three friends must be prospective Simpson students.
- Receipts for the gas for the trip must be sent to the Admissions department within a week after returning home from the visit.
- The driver must enroll at Simpson within two years of having visited.
Simpson will reimburse:
- Assuming receipts for gas have been received within a week following the campus visit trip.
- With a check made out to the student (driver) within two weeks of having enrolled at Simpson.
The Admissions Office Welcome Center is located on the first floor of the Owen Student Service Center on the south end of campus.
Our business office hours are Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm
Daily tours start at 11:30am or 2pm Monday - Friday.
Saturday tours are available upon request.
If for any reason you need to cancel or reschedule a visit, please contact us (1-888-9-SIMPSON).
Virtual Tour and Campus Maps
- Take a virtual tour of campus
- Check out the campus webcam
- Download a map of campus (PDF)
- Get directions to Simpson University
- Lodging and off-campus resources
- Search SimpsonU
- Undergraduate Admissions
- Adult Studies Admissions
- Graduate Studies Admissions
- A.W. Tozer Admissions