Degree Completion - Business Administration (Online)
An organization's greatest assets are its people, and the responsibility for retaining and managing those people is a critical component of the workplace. The Degree Completion Online Business Administration degree, teaches the core fundamentals to be successful in a variety of fields. You'll learn the dynamics of interactions between organizations and people, and how to manage those dynamics to successfully lead, motivate and manage a professional organization's resources.
Program Learning Outcomes
- Demonstrate ethical decision-making and apply biblical-based concepts or servant leadership to business administration practices.
- Perform financial functions and operations.
- Use a range of techniques (manual and automated) to perform analysis, synthesize data, and make appropriate decisions.
- Analyze and apply the concepts and theories of business to current business administration problems, domestically and/or globally.
Paul Wood, MBA
Business Department Chair
Business Administration Disciplinary Lead
- 100% Online in 7 week courses
- Study under experienced faculty, who offer engaging, real-world application
- Progress through the program in a cohort model
- Interact with diverse classmates from a variety of life stages and backgrounds
The online Business Administration program allows you to pursue your education without changing your schedule. As a completely online program, you can complete your degree on time – your time.
After completing a short online Orientation course, you will be prepared to participate in the online courses. The Business Administration major consists of 12 online courses. Each course is seven weeks long, running from Monday through Sunday. Find out more about this option under our Online Delivery page.
All of the following courses must be completed at Simpson University. You can view our Academic Catalog for full course descriptions.
|HUMA 3500||Career and Professional Development||3|
|MNGT 3120||Introduction to Management and Organizational Behavior||3|
|PHIL 3500||Christianity and World Religions||3|
|MNGT 4120||Social and Emotional Intelligence||3|
|MNGT 4920||Principles of Marketing||3|
|MNGT 3005||Managerial Accounting||3|
|MNGT 4046||Seminar in Strategy, Ethics, and Policy||3|
|MNGT 4050||Productions and Operations||3|
|HUMA 4950||Ethics in Leadership||3|
Business Administration Program Concentrations
For more information on the admissions process and requirements for our Degree Completion programs, please visit our Degree Completion Admissions page.
- Admissions Process
- Admissions Requirements
- AS Dates and Deadlines
- Apply Now for our Online Business Administration program
- Get Financial Aid Information