Betty M. Dean School of Nursing
The mission of the Betty M. Dean School of Nursing is to model the head, hands and heart of Jesus Christ dedicated to caring and world service.
Simpson University's Betty M. Dean School of Nursing offers students a quality Christian education embracing a faith-based nursing curriculum where caring is at the core of nursing.
Through innovative programs and personalized faculty attention, nursing students engage in challenging discussions, small classroom settings and invaluable hands-on experience in state-of-the-art simulation labs that enhance learning outcomes.
Science and Nursing Center
The Science and Nursing Center is equipped with:
- Two stories: one floor dedicated to science majors and one to nursing education
- Four patient simulation zones
- Two clinical skills labs
- Specialized areas for physics, microbiology, genetics, chemistry, ecology and anatomy
- General-purpose classrooms
- Centralized faculty offices
- 07.07.2017 - Simpson Nursing School Ranked in Top 15 in California
- 08.10.2016 - Simpson Nursing Students Serve in India Again
- 03.26.2016 - Simpson Names the Betty M. Dean School of Nursing
- 11.20.2015 - Nursing Program Receives National Accreditation
- 05.08.2015 - Simpson Nursing Students to Serve in India
- 09.02.2013 - Simpson Celebrates Start of New Science and Nursing Center
- 08.08.2012 - Simpson Introduces School of Nursing
- 01.12.2011 - Simpson Launches B.S. in Nursing Program