Visit Simpson University
We are excited to announce that we have been approved to host small group campus visits.
Due to COVID-19 safety precautions and recommendations, the following guidelines will be implemented for each visit.
- Groups will be one family unit at a time and be less than 10 people. No exceptions.
- Visitors will need to check in at the visitors desk in the Owen Student Services Center and be asked to remain in the lobby.
- All people visiting will need to get their temperature taken prior to the start of the tour.
- All visitors will need to wear masks during the entire tour. We will provide masks for visitors if they do not have their own.
- Social distancing will occur throughout the entire tour.
- Visitors will have to confirm that they have not had a fever, nor any member of their family has had a fever, in the last two weeks.
Upcoming Preview Events
- Red Hawk Summer - July 2020
- Movie Night - September 2020
- Day in the Life - All Majors - October 2020
- Day in the Life - Nursing Students - November 2020
Campus Visit Scholarship
Traditional undergraduate students who attend one of Simpson University’s campus visit events or set up a personalized visit will qualify for a $1,000 scholarship. In order to qualify for the Campus Visit Scholarship, a student must register for one of the campus visit events online and must attend all segments of the event. Any scheduled visit (visit event or personalized visit) counts as a traditional undergraduate campus visit event.