Faculty, Staff and Student Employment
To view and/or apply for current job openings for faculty, staff, and students at Simpson University, please click on the link below:
Application for Employment Process
- To apply, please register online to view and apply for employment at Simpson University (see previous link above). Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring supervisors and Human Resources.
- Applicants selected for an interview, will be contacted by the hiring supervisor.
- Candidate of choice will be extended an employment offer by Human Resources.
- Due to a high level of interest, it may take some time for the hiring department to review all of the applications. If you do not hear from the hiring department, please assume that your application is still being reviewed.
- All applicants will receive notification by email if they are no longer being considered.
- Questions concerning the application/hiring process may be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com.
Student Employment Guidelines
It is always the student's responsibility to secure his/her own employment on campus. Student applications are available on this page and are for full-time Simpson University students. The Human Resources Department will do its best in aiding students in locating a job by posting available positions. The Human Resources Department recommends that students follow up with the hiring supervisors after submitting an application.
After securing a job, please come to the Human Resources Department and complete a Student Employment Agreement for each job obtained on campus. For those students who have not worked on campus before, the following forms are also required: W-4 Form and I-9 Form (including two ID's such as a driver's license and social security card, or unexpired passport; a complete list of acceptable ID's are listed on the back of the form). These forms must be submitted before starting employment.
Students may email the department hiring supervisors listed below to follow-up on a submitted application:
|Academic Success Center|
|Marketing (Print/ Web)|
|Teacher's Assistant (see individual professors)|