Staff / Faculty
Application Process for Employment with Simpson University
- To apply, please register online to view and apply for employment at Simpson University. Paper applications will not be accepted.
- Applications are reviewed by the hiring supervisors and Human Resources.
- Applicants selected for an interview, will be contacted by the hiring supervisor.
- Candidate of choice will be extended an employment offer by Human Resources.
- Due to a high level of interest, it may take some time for the hiring department to review all of the applications. If you do not hear from the hiring department, please assume that your application is still being reviewed.
- All applicants will receive notification by email if they are no longer being considered.
- Questions concerning the application/hiring process may be directed to Human Resources at email@example.com.
On Campus Employment Guidelines
It is always the student's responsibility to secure his/her own employment on campus. Student applications on this page are for full-time Simpson University students. The Human Resources Department will do its best in aiding students in locating a job by posting available positions. The Human Resources Department recommends that students follow up with the hiring supervisors after submitting an application.
After securing a job, please come to the Human Resources Department and complete a Student Employment Agreement for each job obtained on campus. For those students who have not worked on campus before, the following forms are also required: W-4 Form and I-9 Form (including two ID's such as a driver's license and social security card, or unexpired passport; a complete list of acceptable ID's are listed on the back of the form). These forms must be submitted before starting employment.
*Be sure to scroll down, as student jobs are listed below staff and faculty job postings.
Simpson University, a religious non-profit institution of the Christian and Missionary Alliance denomination, has been granted a limited Title IX exemption by the U.S. Department of Education, Office for Civil Rights related to gender identity accommodations. For more information please visit simpsonu.edu/titleix.
As a faith-based higher educational institution in California, Simpson University is also exempted by the state of California from the California Equity in Higher Education Act, to the extent that the Act is not consistent with the institution’s religious tenets. For more information please visit simpsonu.edu/code66270.