The year that you begin at Simpson University is the catalog that applies to you. (Example: If you began in Fall 2008, you are under the 2008-2009 catalog.) You may request to change your catalog year to any catalog that is later than the one you entered under by completing a form and submitting it to the Registrar’s Office. (Example: If you began in Fall 2009 you can switch to be under the 2010-2011 catalog, but not to the 2006-2008 catalog.) Please see your catalog for more specific information.
In order to change your catalog year, please fill out the Declaration of Major/Minor Form and turn it into the Registrar's Office.
Current Catalog - All Programs
PLEASE NOTE: The 2013-2014 catalog will have two editions. Version 1 is published here electronically (spring 2013). The second version will be published in the summer of 2013. Any and all information in Version 2 supersedes that in Version 1.
* For easier navigation with Adobe Reader, enable your back button by following these steps:
- Go to Tools
- Go to “Customize Toolbar”
- Scroll down to “Page Navigation Toolbar”
- Select “Previous View” and “Next View”
- Hit “OK”
Recent Catalog Years
- 2012-2013 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2011-2012 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2010-2011 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2009-2010 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2008-2009 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2006-2008 Catalog (All Programs)
- 2006-2008 Catalog Supplement - Undergraduates
- 2006-2008 Catalog Supplement - Continuing Studies (ASPIRE Program)
- 2006-2008 Catalog Supplement - A.W. Tozer Theological Seminary