The Information Technology department is responsible for procuring, managing, and maintaining all technology related equipment and systems for Simpson University. Our mission is to serve Simpson University according to its mission, vision, and core values by supporting the students, faculty, and staff in the areas of technology. Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service and support to facilitate an optimal user experience for all of our constituents.
IT Help Desk
If you need assistance with technology, please contact the IT Help Desk at (530) 226-4940, or firstname.lastname@example.org, or click the Live Help ONLINE button below to chat during business hours.
If you are a Simpson employee, you may also submit an IT Help Desk technical support request or technology purchase request at helpdesk.simpsonu.edu.
Simpson User Account Password Self-Service
To change or reset your Simpson user account password, go to the Password Self-Service Site.
- Monday - Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:30 pm*
- Friday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm*
- Saturday-Sunday: Closed
** Closed on Saturdays when no classes are scheduled
- Michael Sumption, Director of Information Technology
- Paul Kovalchuk - Systems Administrator / Infrastructure
- Matthew Pham, Systems Administrator - Networks & Communications
- Mike Pierson, Senior Systems Specialist
- Selene Valladares - Student Employee
- Michael Munn - Student Employee
IT Location and Contact Info
2211 College View Drive
Owens Center, Suite 211
Redding, CA 96003