The Information Technology department is responsible for procuring, managing, and maintaining all technology related equipment and systems for Simpson University. Our mission is to serve Simpson University according to its mission, vision, and core values by supporting the students, faculty, and staff in the areas of technology. Our goal is to provide high quality, professional service and support to facilitate an optimal user experience for all of our constituents.
IT Help Desk
If you need assistance with technology, please contact the IT Help Desk at (530) 226-4940, or email@example.com, or click the Live Help ONLINE button below to chat during business hours.
If you are a Simpson employee, you may also submit an IT Help Desk technical support request or technology purchase request at helpdesk.simpsonu.edu.
Simpson User Account Password Self-Service
To change or reset your Simpson user account password, go to the Password Self-Service Site.
IT Business Hours
- Monday - Thursday: 8 am - 7 pm*
- Friday: 8 am - 6 pm*
- Saturday: 8 am - 10 am
* Office closes at 5 pm, though support is still available by phone, email, or chat
- Michael Sumption, Director of Information Technology
- Debbie Cadaret, Help Desk Coordinator
- Matthew Pham, Systems Administrator - Networks & Communications
- Ryan Dodds, IT Technician II
- We also utilize student workers for general IT and classroom support, and several contractors for programming and other systems administration.
IT Location and Contact Info
2211 College View Drive
Owens Center, Suite 211
Redding, CA 96003