Mission, Vision, and Values
Simpson University, a school of the Christian and Missionary Alliance, is a Christ-centered learning community with an enduring commitment to world service and faith-infused education in professional studies and liberal arts.
Through Christ, Simpson University develops graduates in mind, faith and character for a lifetime of world-changing service.
Simpson University’s passion is to be the university of choice for students who aspire to achieve their chosen life goals through a Christ-led, transformational and innovative education.
Statement of Commitment: We profess the supremacy of Jesus Christ as Lord of all and seek to reflect His character in our daily lives. As a Christ-honoring university we commit to the following core values:
- Excellence - Setting high standards in carrying out all aspects of my work and seeking continuous improvement.
- Accountability - Modeling personal responsibility in performance, actions, decisions and communications.
- Integrity - Exercising high moral and ethical standards including honesty and transparency.
- Community - Treating all persons with respect and caring; committing to cooperation in accomplishing university goals.
- Service – Embracing job responsibilities as opportunities for service; living out an attitude of service rather than entitlement.
Gateway to World Service