Welcome to the Simpson University Transfer Resources page!
Simpson University strives to be transfer-friendly to students at all levels of schooling. It's our goal to provide a seamless transition between your former college(s) and Simpson University. Below you will find resources to help make that transition a success whether you're an inquiring student or guidance counselor. Please feel free to contact us via the form below with any transfer-related questions you may have! Also, be sure to see when a recruiter may be at a campus near you.
- Course Catalog (All Programs)
- Simpson University Majors
- Academic Calendar
- Admissions Deadlines (Undergraduate Studies)
- Admissions Deadlines (Adult Studies - Degree Completion)
- Admissions Deadlines (Graduate Studies)
- Admissions Deadlines (A.W. Tozer Seminary)
- SimpsonYOU (FOR COUNSELORS)
If you are a High School or Junior College / Community College Counselor who is advising students on how to transfer into Simpson University, please consider the links provided in the above "Counselors" tab in order to guide your students who may be interested in transferring to Simpson University.
There are many ways to connect with us at Simpson University:
- Phone number: 1-888-974-6776
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing address: 2211 College View Dr., Redding, CA 96003
You can also schedule an appointment with an ASPIRE admissions counselor or traditional undergraduate admissions counselor for our nursing major.
If you have general questions, please contact us through the form below. If you would like to see when we may be visiting your school, please review the recruiter schedule.