The President’s Circle honors those who give $1,000 or more to any fund or program at Simpson University during a fiscal year (May 1 – April 30). Reflecting the many interests and inspirations of donors, the President’s Circle sustains, strengthens, and extends the Simpson University mission to develop students in mind, faith, and character.
From supporting research and athletics to summer missions and new classrooms, President’s Circle members give from their heart. And although the inspirations and interests are broad, the goal is the same: develop men and women for a lifetime of meaningful work and service in a constantly changing world.
Benefits for Members
- President’s Circle newsletter
- President’s Circle decal
- Free admission to athletic or music events
- Preferred seating at spring commencement
- Pen and pencil set
- Invitations to special events with the president
- Brick on the Redding Pathway
- Public recognition - name on the President’s Circle plaque in the Owen Center third-floor hallway
- A pencil drawing of A.B. Simpson on or with certificate of acknowledgement
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” –Winston Churchill