Undergraduate Transfer Admissions Process and Requirements
A transfer is a student who has graduated from high school and has earned 30+ semester credits or 45+ quarter units.
1. Apply Online
- Submit your FREE online application
- For first-time users, hit the "Sign Up" link to create a username and password.
- You can start today, save your work, and go back at any point to review your application and make changes before submitting.
- Have questions? Call 530.226.4606 for assistance.
- Submit official* college transcripts from ALL previously attended colleges/universities.
- Submit transcripts to:
Office of Undergraduate Admissions
2211 College View Drive
Redding, CA 96003
*Transcripts are considered official when sent directly to Simpson University from your current high school or college. Final official high school transcripts must be submitted upon completion of your high school requirements and must include graduation date.
3. File the FAFSA
- Submit the FAFSA. Simpson's school code is 001291.
- FAFSA registration for the 2021-2022 school year opens on Oct. 1, 2020.
- The FAFSA helps us determine how much financial aid you will qualify for.
- For priority awarding fill out the FAFSA by March 2, 2021.
|Fully Qualified||2.5 cumulative college GPA & above|
|Provisional||2.1-2.49 cumulative college GPA|
|Committee Review||2.09 & below|
Provisional: Student is capped at 13 units in their first semester at Simpson. Will be set up to meet with the Academic Success Center for academic support.
Committee Review: Students must submit an academic essay for review by the Admissions Committee.
Please note: Transfer nursing, biology, and math students cannot be admitted as provisional/committee review.