History and Political Science
Students will be able to...
- Demonstrate critical thinking and reading skills by analyzing, synthesizing and interpreting historical sources.
- Apply information literacy skills and various methodologies to conduct historical research.
- Employ effective oral and written communication skills consistent with professional standards.
- Appreciate the people, cultures, and nations of the world through consideration of their social and historical development.
- Develop and grow in Christian character and servant leadership through integration of Christian faith and the discipline of history.